Friday, August 18, 2006

Jeevan's tag

Jeevan tagged me for 5 random quotes.
i took the privilege of changing it to car bumper stickers.

These stickers are humorous, some have a msg, - no offense meant

write down any funny sticker u might have come across


Help your local Search & Rescue. Get lost!
-
Jesus loves you. But I'm his favorite.
-
I don't have a beer gut, I have a protective covering for my rock hard abs.
-
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
-
Be nice to your kids.They'll choose your nursing home
-
AS LONG AS THERE ARE TESTS,THERE WILL BE PRAYER IN SCHOOLS
-
Don’t follow me. I’m lost too
-
Bumper Stickers Solve Nothing
-
Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter
-
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
-
Comment in with something funny or humorous u have come across

6 Comments:

Blogger Known Stranger said...

you got smile

yes you are the cause for every thing athat goes wrong in the worlds. you are teo blames..

06:56  
Blogger Has to be me said...

LOL!

07:59  
Blogger Syam said...

Sorry for riding SO CLOSE in front of you

I love animals, they taste great

What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?

13:41  
Blogger starry said...

Nice quotes. something to think about.

22:59  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Different Quotes friend. Free for delivery; 21 is the age of Marriage women; saw these words in Auto’s. “Attend and see this car is backing up” I like this sound when the car takes reverse.

07:18  
Blogger Shobhna Srivastava said...

true to ur blog title... smiles :)

06:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home