Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A smile for the day :)

Midlife crisis
-
When I was married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, “Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV. But now I have a big bed and a plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things.”My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, and sleeping on a sofa bed.Aren't older women great? They really know to solve your mid-life crises...
-
-
Woman without her man
-
An English professor wrote on the blackboard:
woman without her man is nothing
and told his students to add punctuation to it.The males in the class wrote: “Woman, without her man, is nothing.”The females wrote: “Woman! Without her, man is nothing.”
-
-
True love
-
If you love something, set it free.If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours.If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.If it just sits in your living room,messes up your stuff,eats your food,uses your telephone,takes your money,and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place,you either married it or gave birth to it...
-
-
Insufficient Brain Study
-
A lengthy new study by a South American scientist from Argentina has discovered that people with insufficient brain and sexual activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late
-
-

11 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

hahaha!

**hand on the mouse

u got me there ROFL!

That must mean something hmmmm...

Keshi.

21:02  
Blogger How do we know said...

:-) i like the mid life crisis one best... :-)

23:18  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

wow wonderfull stufff... nice notes.. by the way... haaa i was not keeping my finger on mouse... as i use lap top mouse it just irritates me to keep on the mouse bad.. so it get out of the mouse pad.. ah aha a

02:03  
Blogger Has to be me said...

Good ones! :)

08:01  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Nice one!

09:43  
Blogger Harish said...

adu sari...

14:13  
Blogger KC! said...

saridhan

14:25  
Blogger Jeevan said...

I tagged u:)

23:44  
Blogger smiley said...

Keshi, hand on the mouse, my hand jerked off immediately, no one noticed :)

how do we know, welcome and it does happen :)

known stranger, no one saw ur hand, not to worry :)

has to be me, yeah i enjoyed it too :)

jeevan thanks, see that u have tagged me :)

harish, welcome, ethu sari? :)

usha, :)

06:29  
Blogger Prasanna Parameswaran said...

nice quotes I liked midlife crisis that!

08:19  
Blogger Shobhna Srivastava said...

:) good ones :)

06:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home