Sunday, May 14, 2006

TAKE ME HOME, COUNTRY ROADS :)


Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine
Teardrops in my eye
Country Roads, take me home
To the place I belong
Chennai
I have always loved this song especially when I am going back home
Job nearly over, hopefully by this weekend I will be home.
Need a real break(outdoor trip) before the kids go back to school
No computers, no net, no cellphones as there is no network over there
Time with the family getting my kids involved into something new that
they will enjoy for the rest of their life
So bloggers thank you for all those
interesting blogs, comments ... that kept me alive :)
Will be back with some new photos

6 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

I love that song btw :)

Keshi.

23:08  
Blogger Scoot said...

wow I love tat song too.
hee hee
enjoy your time with the kids and i am waiting for snaps.
tc

23:37  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Nice poem. Enjoy the outdoor trip with your family. come with nice experiance and share with us:)

01:52  
Blogger smiley said...

Keshi, one of my favourites :)

Maya, thanks and will get some snaps for sure :)

Jeevan, thanks :)

06:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smiley, may be u meant "the country catamaran or some country airplane?"
Good poem:)
I hope u get your time out..
...just one thing - remember the "injection and inspiration"..
Hope u find the balance.
(and looking forward to the photos:)

06:41  
Blogger Butterflies said...

Hey have a great vaccation...enjoy and be with us soon!

22:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home