Tuesday, May 09, 2006

When all eyes are on you, Wink :)

(Click on the monkey for further details)

How many times have i forgotten something crucial at the big moment?
I would have taken extra care assembling or getting my job/project perfect and when the final moment arrives, when it has to be running or shown as a demo i would forget something crucial. The whole process would be stopped and everyone's eyes are on me, ready to tear me apart. I used to feel bad, mumble a sorry, make a sad figure of myself and correct it. Till I met this friend gave me this advice never feel bad because of a silly mistake. When all eyes are on you, wink at them with a smile and say something funny, humorous & continue. Don't let yourself down and that's absolutely true.
When u see the Miss World competitions at times the competitors slip... but they make use of that extra attention and glide their way :)

14 Comments:

Blogger starry said...

I like the name of your site.Thanks for dropping by my blog.A smile is all it takes to make someone happy and wipe away someones tears.

21:59  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Wink:) Monkey animation is nice. how is u r project going?

00:31  
Blogger Has to be me said...

True thats a nice way of getting out of a tight situation! Smile does make wonders! :)

02:23  
Blogger ambi said...

yeeh, ur frnd is right. just samalichufying. naan ithula ph.d vaangki irukenaakum :)

06:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smiley, that has always worked for me:)...
A smile sure does go deep and it goes long...Not just in the office, right?
All we need is a moment to compose ourselves.. A smile settles on our face automatically and the rest will take care of itself:)

19:23  
Blogger Dalicia said...

i don't like monkeys :P how r u doing in your projects?

22:29  
Blogger HARISH said...

THE PIC IS VERY FUNNY.

22:36  
Blogger smiley said...

starry nights, u r right, a smile creates wonders, thanks for dropping by :)

veda, let us say i made this blog for that pic :)

jeevan, going on fine thank u :)

has to be me, it has helped me a lot :)

ambi, naan innum lkg thaan, i think i have to learn from u:)

iris, get composed, true. at times when things get off hand tempers rise, we count 1 - 10 reassess the situation and smile as how we had a simple solution :)

elaine, projects going fine, thanks...always wanted to have a monkey as a pet, only that my dogs will are too jealous

naayagan, i liked it very much :)

bhamini, thanks for dropping. not very good in lierature... still wondering whether i will finish the tag of 'has to be me' :)

06:48  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

yes.. it is true.. the first think any sales guy learn is how to be polite and be funny and get out of the situation when things are bad.

05:59  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

yes.. it is true.. the first think any sales guy learn is how to be polite and be funny and get out of the situation when things are bad.

06:10  
Blogger Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

funny picture:)

07:30  
Blogger My days(Gops) said...

dun cry (feel) , it doesnt solves ur problem whn things are bad...

00:15  
Blogger Scoot said...

keep the smiles coming;)

23:39  
Blogger KC! said...

en jaadhiya neengalum :)

06:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home