Monday, March 20, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by Ponnarasi

As I am a newbie Ill finish the EASIEST part of the tag

The food I love the best

1) Thayir satham(cold) with orulakilangu fry (crispy red) with green kothamali thuvayal
2) Tandoori chicken with the green chutney(well done)
3) Onion Rava dosai with 4 chutneys
4) My buttermilk with karuveppilay, kothamali... thalichufy

Well i like my food to be really colourful with the ummy smell

Finally I have got VSNL broadband at home, Thanks to Carl

Will be trying it out when i reach home this weekend and also the food i love

I have been trying tightvnc to get control of my pc at home, not much luck. firewall?
anyone got any other good freeware for remote control?
:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

wow u love some great food, especially the dosai...YUMMMMM!


Keshi.

20:53  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Thayir satham, with orulakilangu fry. me too like this combination. good tag:)

01:44  
Blogger KC! said...

tagging ingayuma?? Escape!!

06:47  
Blogger smiley said...

Keshi, welcome to my blog. I think onion rava dosais are a class of their own.

Jeevan, thayir satham perfect for the coming summer months

Usha, ongalay naan tag pannavillai, pls drop in again

20:13  
Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hahaha. Tht was nice 2 read. Sorry I never knew u r done with the tag.

04:04  
Blogger smiley said...

veda, chutneylla thaan taste ay irukku

ponnarasi, sorry i did not know i had to inform u after finishing the tag :)

15:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home