Wednesday, February 01, 2006

MUG TAGGED




















I have been mugtagged by Ponnarasi, Thanks.

I rarely drink coffee or tea (even in the mornings). So I don't have a favourite mug or cup though I have seen my friends have one at our workplace.

This picture of cup(mug) is courtesy of Jeevan, Thanks.

I remember a piece of travel advise given by my friend when we were on a hiking trip. He said whenever you get to drink from a teashop.....public place, always take the cup in your left hand and that way you sip the cup on the side where not many people have used it?

I lost touch with him, but whenever I pick a cup at a public place I remember him.
Weird but true, I have become a casual left hander whenever I pick a cup or a mug in a public place... etched in my brain?

I learned to add a hyperlink today... :) You might see more links in the future

3 Comments:

Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi,
Tht was a very cute mug. Water inside? or ;)

Have a nice day,
Ponnarasi

07:00  
Blogger Jeevan said...

your friend has given u a good idea,but we cant take our cupwith us every time we go a travel.

In my small age, i used to take a Mug(sombu in tamil) form the home and buy the tea or coffee in it for my grandma.

07:50  
Blogger smiley said...

Ponnarasi
Thanks for dropping by. I will have to ask Jeevan about what is inside it

Jeevan
My friend said about using any cups in public places

Raz
Thanks, picture courtesy Jeevan

Veda
Welcome and drop in again. For sure you will become a casual left hander at public places :)

09:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home